Join us for our 6th annual fabulous Zootini gala–a benefit to support the Sequoia Park Zoo. Salmon, river otter and bald eagle are coming soon to the Zoo. These projects are made possible with the generous support of our community, so please join us on August 11th and be part of your zoo’s future.
- Up-close & personal animal encounters with zookeeper talks
- Live jazz tunes by Magnolia
- Delectable delights catered by Uniquely Yours
- Live and silent auctions with auctioneer Rex Bohn
- Lucky You! wine pull: purchase a $10 ticket and pull out a bottle of wine worth anywhere from $5 to $200 – it’s luck of the draw.
- Full “Monkey Bar,” hosted by Six Rivers Brewery, featuring mouth-watering zoo-themed cocktails including this year’s theme cocktail, the Silver Salmontini, plus the ever-popular Monkey Nuzzler, Pink Flamingo, and Black Bear Bliss. More traditional cocktails, as well as a wide selection of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages will be on hand to satisfy every palate—wild to domestic.
- Plus, a chance to explore the Zoo in the evening hours!
- Zookeepers will introduce Winky, a Northern spotted owl, to the Zootini crowd and explain the important role this majestic bird plays in our redwood forests.
- North American porcupine—Meet Dorsi and find out whether or not she can really shoot her quills!
- White opossum—Opossums are already strange, but a white one is even weirder! Rare, but not a true albino. You have to see this guy!
- Friends from the Barnyard—Donkeys and/or other barnyard animals will bring that farm-fresh spirit to Zootini.
- Zoo Interpreter Program Aviary cart—Explore the wild world of birds! Discover a variety of feathers, eggs, skulls & more and test your bird-spotting skills at this new station in the Aviary.
Note: Since animal welfare is at the top of all Zoo decisions, all encounters are subject to change, but we hope they will be feeling the Zootini spirit on August 11th.
Tickets may be purchased in advance online or at the Zoo’s ticket booth.
- $45 advance tickets for Zoo Members
- $50 for non-members
- $60 at the door
Your ticket includes dining, souvenir martini glass, one signature Silver Salmontini, animal encounters, auctions & music.
Suggested dress is semi-formal. This event is 21 & over, only. Please visit our Event Safety page for information on transit and alternate transportation to and from Zootini.
Special thanks to all of our business donors and 2012 Event Sponsors for helping to make Zootini possible.
Be a part of your zoo’s future on August 11th.